Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Seahorse Birthday

While going through my card stash, I realized I don't have many kids cards. So, this week that is going to be my focus (along with some challenge projects). I found a cute stamp set on sale at Michael's. Isn't this seahorse adorable? 



















                                                                                                              
The background paper and stamp set is from the Recollections line. The black card stock is Core'dinations and the purple satin ribbon is Darice Premium ribbon. I used black India ink to stamp the images and colored them with Stampin' Up Delighful Daffodil, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder markers.
I used DecoArt Glamour Dust glitter on the bubbles, seahorse and starfish, but it hard to see in the photos. The sentiment panel is adhered with dimensionals.

Well, off to play with more of these stamps.  Have a beautiful day!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment