Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Vintage Anniversary

Even though we have been having terrible weather here in Ohio, I find myself in a very good mood today. My hubby is off today and I will have my granddaughter for the afternoon. She such a sweet little girl and enjoys life to the fullest. Can hardly wait to see her.

Okay, enough of the grandma stuff, now for my project.  Once again, I found this beautiful image on Pinterest and thought it would make a beautiful anniversary card.


I started with a piece of Close To My Heart Colonial White card stock for the base and added designer paper from Scrappin' Creations for the backgound. The image is layered on a mat of SU True Thyme and Core'dinations Black. The sentiment is from Stamping Sensations "Perfectly Said" rubber stamp set. Paper flowers and silk wedding flowers were used to create the bouquet and Darice's pink nylon ribbon was tied around the sentiment band.

I am so happy with the finished piece. I love creating with vintage photos. One of these days, I will get out the photos of my mother's parents, who I never met and use them on projects. I have one picture of my father's grandfather that would be perfect for a masculine card.

I hope you like my project today. See you again soon.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment