Monday, February 9, 2015

Wedding Hearts

A beautiful day here in Northeast Ohio. The temperature is finally above freezing and the snow is beginning to melt. I spent time in my craft room today working on cards for craft shows. I created this wedding card with a new embossing folder from Darice called "Diagonal Hearts". Isn't this foil paper by Reflections gorgeous? It is hard to tell from the picture, but it is a bright magenta and embossed really well.



One of the hearts was embossed with SU Dotted Swiss embossing folder and the other heart was embossed with an embossing folder that I unfortunately can't remember the name of the company or the folder. Using glue dots, I adhered ribbon roses to the center of the hearts. The sentiment is from TPC studio's "Brush Stroke Greetings" cling stamps.

I used this beautiful flower embossed white satin ribbon by offray to add a touch of elegance. I will definitely be making more of these cards with the two packs of foil paper I purchased.

I hope you like my project for today. Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I love sharing my creations with you.

Have a great day!

Terri




No comments:

Post a Comment