Monday, March 2, 2015

Birthday Bouquet

I recently purchased one of the UK's Cardmaking magazines and included in the pack were darling papers and decoupage images. Isn't this little girl just the cutest? It is hard to tell from the photo, but I used dimensionals to make the flower bouquet and daisy 3D.

                        
I typed the sentiment on my computer using the "Harrington" font and printed on card stock. Nestibilities eyelet dies were used to make the mat from SU Wild Wasabi card stock and to cut out the sentiment panel. SU Rose Red was used to make the card base. The mats are cut from Wild Wasabi and Rose Red. The silk flowers are from the $1.50 bin at Michaels.

Wouldn't these decoupage images make a beautiful piece of framed art? I'm going to have to give that a try.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me today. I will have another decoupaged card for you tomorrow, so please stop by again.

Happy Crafting!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment