Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Daisy Best Wishes

I have noticed that this fold is very popular on Pinterest and just had to give it a try. I cased this card from the original found here. It is such a simple fold, but really makes the image stand out. The card stocks used for the base of the card and the scalloped circle are some that I have had in my stash for ages. I don't even remember where it came from. The designer paper is from the Recollections  Painted Fancy pad at Michaels. The gingham ribbon was purchased either from a garage sale or a clearance bin at at craft store many years ago.


I used Stampin' Up Pool Party and Old Olive markers to stamp the image using the two-stamp method with SU's "Reason to Smile" stamp set. The sentiment on the inside is hidden by the front panel and reads "Wishing you love and laughter forever after!". It is a stamp from SU's "Curly Verses" set.

This image makes me think of the beautiful summer flowers. I can hardly wait till I can get outside and start working on my flower beds. I am also hoping to start a fairy garden, which got put off last summer due to all the rain.

That's it for today. Don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood tomorrow when we begin a new challenge tomorrow hosted by Lisa. The sistah's have created some beautiful projects for inspiration. So get busy with your creations and join in on the fun.

See you then.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment