Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Feel Better Soon

Today I have another decoupaged image and card to share with you. This time I chose to use this cute little dog and teacup. There were a few more parts to work with on this one. The dog's head, left paw, flower, left ear and nose were cut with fine tip scissors and adhered with dimensionals. Boy was that little nose difficult to cut out. (It was even harder to cut a dimensional to fit.) But, with a lot of patience I was able to succeed without losing any of the pieces.


White card stock was used for the base and embossed with Stamin' Up's new Spring Flowers embossing folder. SU Ballet Blue was cut for all mats and the dotted paper is from the paper included in the UK Cardmaker Magazine. The ribbon flower embellishments were found at Joann's in the ribbon department.

I am having so much fun with these decoupage images and paper. I have enough to make at least 10 projects. 

I hope you like my creation for today. Have a great day everyone and thanks for stoppingy by.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment