Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ghiradelli Treat Purse

I have another project to share with you from the Stamping Pro. Next month my friend, Judy, and I are going on a Ladies Craft Weekend and I want to make these for the participants. They are made to hold Ghiradelli candy, but I think they might hold a pack of gum which would come in really handy for the weekend.



All the purses are made using K and Company two-sided designer paper. You can find the instruction sheet here. (There aren't any written instructions, but the diagram is pretty easy to follow.) I used satin ribbon the handles on these two purses and I made one with rick rack for the handle. Then I decorated them with silk or paper flowers. Red sticky tape was used to adhere the flaps of the boxes to make them sturdy.

That's all there is to it. Easy peasy!

Before I go, I want to remind you to check out the new challenge at the Sisterhood. Our hostess, Lisa, has a color combo challenge for us. You will be amazed at the projects our step-sisters and sistahs have created. Remember you have until 8pm(est), Sunday, March 22nd to enter. Good luck!

Terri




No comments:

Post a Comment