Monday, March 9, 2015

Mini Note Card Carrier

My friend, Judy, and I worked on some note cards and purse she wanted to use as gifts. The instructions can be found here. I need to bookmark this site because there a lot of really nice project sheets to copy.



 Now for the set that I created. I used K and Company Designer Paper and white card stock to create the purse and flowers. The center of the flowers are black sticky dots. For the small flower center on the note card I ran the card stock through my Cuttlebug using the cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder. The box bottom for the purse is adhered with red line tape for durability. White satin ribbon was added to the handle to close the purse.

I used one 12" x 12" sheet of designer paper for the purse and flowers and 4 sheets of white card stock to create the flowers, purse bottom and note cards. This project is so simple I already have paper pulled out for 2-3 more sets. 

Hope you like my project for today. Thanks for visiting with me.

Terri




No comments:

Post a Comment