Monday, April 27, 2015

Apron Recipe Card Holder

My project to share today is this adorable recipe card holder. This was the second class I took at my Camp Carl retreat. Although it takes a lot of cutting by hand, it is very easy to put together. 
                                       
                                              
                                                     

I wish I had pictures of the other ladies' finished project. We had a lot of pretty papers to choose from, but I really love this dotted paper.  Now to go through my papers and see what other combinations I can come up with.

I have been looking for some new and unique projects to add to my collection. I think I will make some of these for my craft shows this fall.

That's all I have for today. I will be back tomorrow with more cards from Kathy's card kits.

Until then, have a great day.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment