Friday, April 24, 2015

Camp Carl Card Class

Hello everyone! Sorry I didn't get anything posted yesterday and I am posting late today. Our phone went out yesterday, so I had to go shopping for a new one. Now that my computer and phone are back up and running, I can begin posting again.

Today I would like to share the cards I made in a card class presented by one of the ladies in my SU stamp group, Kathy. She made each of us a card kit and showed us how to put them together.




 There were enough materials in the kit to make 2 of each card and envelope liners for matching envelopes. We did 1 of each card in class and took the others back to our tables to finish at camp or take home to work on.

Aren't they fabulous? Kathy makes card kits for each month and charges $!8 a kit without envelope liners or $21.00 with the liners. If she has to mail them to us, we add $5.00 for shipping.

I purchased 4 more of her kits at camp and finished one that I will be sharing with you next week. Also watch for my post on the Apron Recipe Card Holder that we learned to make at camp in a class taught by my SU upline, Sue.

Don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood and join in on our "Monochromatic " challenge hosted by Darlene.

Have a great weekend!

Terri

1 comment: