Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Craft Retreat

I'm back from my craft retreat and I will have lots to share with you. Still working on getting everything unpacked. As soon as I find my cord to hook my camera to my computer, I will share pictures of projects and participants. Judy and I had a wonderful time. We each had an 8ft table to ourselves and the tables were arranged with four in a group.

On Friday evening, Sue (my SU upline) and Kathy (former SU Demo) taught 2 classes. Kathy did a class to make 2 each of 5 cards. We made one set of five cards in class and took the other set of five back to our tables to work on later. Sue provided the materials to make an apron recipe box and dividers. Can't wait to show you the finished projects.

Judy was helping me to cut images on my Pazzle cutting machine, but my wifi internet card went out and I wasn't able to connect to the images. So I spent my time making extra card sets that I had purchased from Kathy and made 3 prayer journals that had been commissioned before I left for the retreat.

Once I get the titles on the journals, I can get them in the mail. Before I post them, I will post pictures of my creations.

Well, that's it for today. I am going to do some unpacking and then try to get pack to posting the pictures.

Have a great day.

Hugs,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment