Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Takin' a Spin

I am not a fan of Ferris Wheels or Roller Coasters, but I fell in love with this pack of Festival Papers and Decoupage images which were free with one of my UK paper craft magazines. It is hard to tell from the picture, but the paper and images have glitter on them. Aren't the animals adorable?


I used lime green card stock for the mat. I think this would make a great card for a child's birthday or maybe a get well card. Haven't decided yet, so I didn't add a sentiment.

Let me know how you would use this card. I love getting suggestions from my craft friends.

Now, if you have time, why not stop by the Sisterhood and enter our challenge "Goin' Buggy". You have until 8pm Sunday, June 20th to add your creation.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Terri this is so fun and bright. Loving the design paper. So sorry to hear about your beloved Savanna. May memories keep her alive in your hearts.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete