Thursday, July 2, 2015

Oh Snap!

Yesterday I shared a card that was made using materials from my June Kit of the Month from Fun Stampers Journey. Today I have another card to share with you that I made from the same kit.


First, I inked my stamp with Black Licorice ink and stamped off on a piece of scrap card stock, then stamped the sentiment again on Whip Cream. The next step was to add the River Stone panel to the base. Pop dots were used to create dimension when adding the Whip Cream pierced panel. Using this beautiful Lemon Grass twine, I wound different size circles around my fingers and attached the twine to my Whip Cream panel with a pop dot. I fussy cut around the sentiment and attached with pop dots for dimension. The last step was to add the candy dots.

The next time I create this card I will add splashes of Journey inks in various colors to enhance the background. I need to order the Bubble Gum, River Stone, Cool Pool and Lemon Grass inks. My starter kit came with Black Licorice, Sweet Berry, Pineapple Smoothie and Blue Lagoon inks. I was afraid those colors might over power the lighter colors of embellishments on this card.

If you have a chance check out my web page here to see more samples of items created by the Fun Stampers Journey team. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you come again soon.

Hugs,
Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment