Monday, September 21, 2015

Baby Boy Card

Hello everyone. I had such a wonderful weekend. Light rain overnight Friday and part of the day Saturday with temperatures in the 70's. On Sunday after the morning worship service at my church, we had a Fall Festival. I was so happy that my daughter, granddaughter and husband could be there. The church provided hot dogs, sno-cones, popcorn, chips, games and a petting zoo. My 3 year old granddaughter was so excited to get a pony ride on a shetland pony. The weather was perfect - lots of sun and 70 degrees.

After church (and a short nap), I finished cutting the pieces for two cards that I will be teaching at the Methodist Women's Retreat this coming Saturday. Also had time to work on this baby card.


I have had this paper from Paper Boutique for quite awhile. I found it when moving my craft room around. I also have a pad of baby girl paper by the same company. Guess I'd better get busy making some much needed baby cards for my next craft show. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's "Itty Bitty Banner" stamp set. I found the image on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect with this sports themed paper. It is hard to tell from the picture, but I fussy cut around the image and used pop dots to give him dimension. To finish the project, I added a blue gingham bow.

Well, that's all I have for today. Thanks for stopping by and visiting.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment