Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Christmas Gift Card Holders

Can you believe Christmas is only 2 1/2 months away? Time to get busy on those much needed gift card holders. I wanted to share a couple samples of the holders I have been working on. I can get three out of one sheet of 8 1/2" by 11" card stock and they go together so quickly. You can find the tutorial here.


I used black card stock for the base and the designer paper is from the Lewis Family Vacation pad by Paper Studio. The sentiments are chip board die cut that came with a card making magazine. The holiday stickers were found in a dollar bin at a local craft store. I used my 1 1/4" circle punch and my 1 3/4" scalloped circle punch for the tag. Velcro dots will be applied to keep the flap closed.

I usually cut a few of these out at a time and then I can work on decorating them while watching TV with my husband when he gets home from work.

So, now it is back to my craft room to work finish more of these for my craft show on Saturday. Have a beautiful day.

Hugs,
Terri 

2 comments: