Monday, September 7, 2015

Forever Friend

Sorry for the late post today. It has been a very busy 4 day weekend. My husband I have been switching my craft room and bedroom around. My friend, Judy, has been helping me sort and put things away. Still have a lot to sort through and put away, but thank goodness all of the heavy furniture has been moved and put into place. Once I have everything organized, I will share pictures of my craft room.

Over the weekend I received my newest card kit from Fun Stampers Journey. The set is called "Forever Friend".  They have such lucious colors and fun stamp sets. I could hardly wait to get my room set up enough that I could play with it, so I took a little time off from sorting and organizing to put the cards together. 

Today I want to share the first card with you. I adhered the orange panel to the white card stock base. Next, I stamped the sentiment onto the oval panel and then threaded the yellow ribbon around the panel, through the holes on the brown label and tied into a bow on the right side.  The purse was stamped onto a white card stock rectangle and fussy cut. I used pop dots to give the purse some dimension. The orange petals were stacked a clear gem was added for the center.

  
I love these kits. There are enough pieces and embellishments to make four cards. Each card is placed into its own bag along with the pieces and embellishments to finish that card. You also receive the stamp set. All you need to complete the kit is stamp pad and adhesive. The cards go together so quickly. 

Well, time for me to get back to work sorting and putting materials away. Stop by tomorrow for another card from this kit.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment