Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Nature's Bouquet

My project for today is one of the cards I designed to teach at the Methodist Women's Retreat this Saturday. The theme for the retreat is centered around nature. I found this flower bouquet digi and thought the ladies would like to decide on the colors to use on their flowers. 


I cut panels from three different colors of dotted designer paper by DCWV and black mats. The image was colored with colored pencils. The ladies will also have a choice of ribbon to use on their finished project. I chose this beautiful red organdy ribbon to finish my card. I love how it sparkles.

Now I just have to punch or use my cameo to cut out the butterflies for the other card we will be making. I am really excited about teaching at this retreat. I love sharing my passion of paper crafting with others.

I hope you have enjoyed my project for today. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Terri

 

1 comment: