Thursday, September 17, 2015

Nature's Pleasure

On Saturday, September 26th I will be teaching a card class at a Methodist Church Women's Retreat that will be held at a local nature center. Along with two cards that I have planned, the ladies asked if they could also make a bookmark during this 45 minute session. Here is what I have created.


The sentiment, butterfly and flower images were found on Pinterest. Once I found the images, I copied them into Publisher to resize them and decide on the layout.  I used Sargent colored pencils to color the images.

I hope the ladies will be pleased with my efforts. The ladies will be able to color the image on one of the cards and the bookmark as they choose. All of the pieces for the cards will be precut and I will take them step by step in creating their projects. I know we have at least 24 attendees so far and they are hoping for at least 30-35 participants.

I am so glad you stopped by to visit with me today. Please stop by again soon.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment