Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Thanks For Being By My Side

Here is card number three using the "Forever Friend" stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey". In my teen years, I carried a purse similar to the one used on this card. 


The purse was stamped onto the large banner panel and colored with my Spectrum Noire markers.. Then I adhered the orange chevron paper to the yellow card stock base and added the banner on top. I used my tape runner to glue the two feathers together, then wrapped the twine around them and tied it into a bow. Next, I clipped the clothespin to the feathers and adhered to the card with red line tape. 

It has been so much fun playing with all of these different shapes and embellishments. These cards go from simpel to beautiful with just the addition of the right embellishment. I never would have thought to use feathers or a clothespin for this layout.  These kits are definitely giving me a new view point for cards. This is just what I needed to get me thinking outside the box.

Thanks for visiting with me today. I have one more card to share with you tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Love it Terri! I used to have a bag like that too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete