Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tiger Baby

My friend, Judy, just found out recently that both of her daughters are expecting babies about the same time in May. This will be here daughter Jen's first baby and Chrissy's second baby. I found some adorable animal baby clip art images on Pinterest, and new they would be perfect for baby cards.



 Starting with a piece of neon green card stock, I rounded the bottom corners and added a layer of designer paper by Paper Boutique. Next using two of my Nestibilities scalloped circle dies, I cut a mat from neon green and white. The tiger clip art was fussy cut and adhered to the white mat, then to the green mat. The banner is a 3/4" by 4" strip of white card stock with a "v" cut in the ends.

The sentiment is from Stampin' Ups "Express Yourself" stamp set.

Looks like I'd better working on lots of baby cards for family, friends and craft shows. So far I know of three babies that are due in Spring.

So glad you could stop by and visit with me today. Please stop buy again soon.

Hugs,
Terri

2 comments: