Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Dapper Birthday

I have been having so much fun with my new card kit from Fun Stampers Journey called "Dapper Birthday".  Today's project is a masculine birthday card.

Oatmeal Cookie card stock was used for the base. Next I adhered the River Stone and Denim Days panels. Close to My Heart Desert Sand ink was used to stamp the hair and beard onto the white card stock label. After stamping the sentiment onto white card stock with Stampin' Ups Midnight Muse ink, I fussy cut around the image and used dimensionals to adhere to the image panel. Last I stamped the bow tie in the Midnight Muse ink and fussy cut around it. After wrapping the twine around the card 3 times, I tied in a bow, then added the bow tie with dimensionals.

There are 36 luscious colors in the Fun Stampers Journey ink and papers. I try to buy a few colors with each order and hope to have all the colors by the first of the year. The ink pads are a combination of pigment and die inks. I love how beautiful these colors are and the ease of stamping with them.

Once I have all the inks, I want to start purchasing the matching papers. I also love their punches. The punches are a square shape that fit into a handle. Most of the punches range in size from 3/4" to 1 3/4". 

With over 700 items in the catalog, my wishlist gets longer and longer. Maybe I should sent this list to Santa.

Well, time to get back to the work. Thanks for visiting with me today.

Hugs,

Terri

1 comment: