Wednesday, October 28, 2015

How Generous

This cute card is the last of my Fun Stampers Journey card kit. I love the glasses and bow tie. What a great idea for a guy card. I know I will be using this set of stamps for more masculine cards. Just a few simple elements make this card come to life.

I have lots of different paper clips and wiggle eyes, but never know how to use them on cards or other projects. These card kits from Fun Stampers Journey are getting me to think out of the box when I am creating. Now to just find the time for all the projects I want to create.

Thankfully, being part of five different challenge blog design teams, I will have a chance to incorporate some of these ideas into my projects. I am trying to schedule some work time in my craft room everyday. It isn't always easy when my husband is off or I have my 3 year old granddaughter. My husband was very understanding this morning when I told him I needed some uninterupted time in my craft room to work on blog and challenge projects.

Now it is time to get him some lunch and do some housework before my granddaughter gets here.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me. I hope you enjoyed viewing my project for today.

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Terri

1 comment: