Thursday, October 29, 2015

New Design Team Position

I am thrilled to announce that I have been accepted as a member of the Design Team at Crafting For All Seasons. There are two challenges a month - the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month. The challenge beginning today is "All Dressed Up". Our sponsor All Dressed Up Stamps is offering a prize of 2 images to the winner. Challenge rules are posted on the left side of the blog for your convenience.


Although I won't officially start designing for challenges until November, I wanted to create a project with this sweet image. I used my Joann Craft colored pencils on the image and the background papers are from Recollections "Fashionably Chic" paper pad. The corner die cut was made using a Memory Box corner die. Last I added silk flowers to embellish. I will add a sentiment once I decide the occasion it best suits.

Now why not stop by the Crafting For All Seasons challenge blog and check out the inspiration projects from the other team members? I feel honored to be a part of this talented group.

Have a beautiful day.

Hugs,
Terri

3 comments:

  1. very pretty card
    Congrats to your new dt post!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, you have made a gorgeous card, I love this image and the pretty colours you have use. Welcome to the Crafting For All Seasons design team and I look forward to working with you. Thank you for a great challenge this fortnight.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete