Monday, November 2, 2015

Bells and Holly

Now that Halloween is over, I can start concentrating on the upcoming Holiday season.  I try to have my Christmas cards made by Thanksgiving. Over Thanksgiving weekend, I address the envelopes and start decorating.

I found these beautiful papers on sale at Joann's awhile back, but just couldn't decide what to make with them. So I started looking on Pinterest for some vintage Christmas images and found these gorgeous bells.


The gray papers are from DCWV's Basic 6 x 6 Basic stack. The silver foil paper is DCWV's 12 x 12 Silver stack. Love the blue, purple and silver together and thought it matched the papers perfectly. I cut the black mat 1/8" larger than the image panel to set it apart from the background. Before I put this card in the mail, I will add ribbon and a sentiment.

There are so many gorgeous patterns in the Silver Stack that would be great for wedding, anniversary and guy cards. Some of this foil paper will be used to make an anniversary card and a valentine's gift for my husband.

There are some great challenges starting this week. On Wednesday, The Crafty Addicts challenge begins and Thursday starts the challenge at Crafting With An Attitude. Why not stop by and check out the inspiration by the Design Teams and enter for a chance at some fabulous prizes.

Hugs,
Terri

 
 



 

2 comments: