Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Pointsettia

Thanksgiving is over and we are officially in the Christmas holiday mood. Time to get out the Christmas music, decorate the tree and start baking cookies. Christmas shopping is done, but presents need to be wrapped, Christmas cards addressed and mailed.

But before I start on all of that, I wanted to share this card with you.
I used white card stock for the base then cut a mat from DCWV's Silver Lining Stack. Aren't those silver swirls gorgeous. Next I used my Spellbinders Pointsettia dies to create the flower and added silver glitter for the center. The sentiment was stamped with Brilliance "Moonlight White" ink onto a black strip and adhered the pointsettia. Last I added white organdy and black satin ribbon tied in a knot.

I like this card so much, I might just keep it for myself. Maybe I will put it in a silver frame to set out every Christmas.

Off to start on my decorating and baking. Hope you will stop by again soon.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Terri 

1 comment: