Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Jolly Santa

A new challenge begins today at The Crafty Addicts with Anything Goes or alternate theme "Tis the Season". I chose this image of Santa by Robyn's Fetish.

I started with a base card of white card stock and added Christmas designer paper by DCWV. After coloring Santa with colored pencils, I fussy cut around him and ahered him to the designer paper. Next I die cut two Memory Box "Snowflake corners" and used mono glue to adhere to the card. Last I glued 2 different sizes of felt pointsettia petals together and added pearls to the center. The pointsettia was adhered using mono glue.

What a quick and easy card to put together. Now I just have to get all my Christmas cards together and get them ready for mailing. The time is certainly flying by quickly. 

Well that's all I have for today. I hope you have time to relax during this busy time of year.

Hugs,
Terri

2 comments: