Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Silver Bells

Sandi Lee is the host for this week's challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters. This is a color challenge using aqua, red and silver. I pulled out my pad of Martha Stewart Christmas papers that just happened to be red and aqua.


Since I was at my friend, Darlene's, for a play date, she printed out this beautiful picture of silver bells and the corner dies for me. She also had these cute little snowflakes left over from a project she had been working on. Thanks Dar for helping me create this card. You are always an inspiration.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed - Anything Goes Christmas
Crafty Creations Challenges - Happy Holiday 

Okay, now it's your turn. Head on over to the Sisterhood for more inspiration from my talented team members, then enter your project.

Hugs,
Terri 

7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous!! The touch of silver is so pretty!!

    It was wonderful to have you as a Sistah' in 2015!! I wanted to wish you and all your loved ones a very HAPPY, HEALTHY and safe New Year! I hope 2016 is filled with many blessings for you!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thank you for joining in with the 'Happy Holiday' challenge at Crafty Creations. Mia - DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the corners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the image. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Wishing you a Merry and Blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love the image!!
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the very best for 2016!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete