Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Muscle Spasms


 
Good morning everyone! Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I have been suffering from back spasms since last Thursday. Trying to heal through home remedies (ice, heat pad, aspiring and rest), but if it doesn't improve soon I will have to go to the doctor.

I woke up to a snowstorm this morning. Thankfully, the snow and high winds are supposed to die down by lunch time. Looks like we got about 2 inches of snow so far.  Great day to stay inside and work on craft projects and cleaning.

Also, wanted to give you a quick reminder about the new challenge for this month at Crafting With An Attitude. The Design Team  has created some amazing projects for your inspiration. Our sponsor this month is Deliciousl Doodles by Teri Sherman and the prize is 3 digi images.

I chose this cute image called "Snow Cuddles". I would love to have a cape like the one pictured. Looks like it would really keep you warm on these cold winter days.

Well, that's it for me today. Time to put my feet up and turn on the heating pad again.

Have a great day everyone. Stay warm!

Hugs from Ohio,
Terri

1 comment: