Friday, January 8, 2016

Snow Cuddles

Today I want to share the card I created for the new challenge at Crafting With An Attitude. I chose this cute image from Delicious Doodles called "Snow Cuddles". Teri Sherman is the artist and I love her work.

I colored the image using generic colored pencils, then fussy cut around the image. The background papers are from a paper pad I have had for years. (So long that I couldn't find the company name of the pack.) I then placed a paper doily heart at the top and adhered the image with dimensional dots. The lace at the bottom was purchased in the material department at Joann's and was adhered with red line tape. The sentiment panel was created with a stamp from "Fun Stampers Journey" and cut out with my EK Success Label punch. Last, I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch to cut snowflakes from 2 different colors, layered them and added gem centers.

This is an Anything Goes challenge and my design team has created some gorgeous inspiration projects to share with you. We would love to see your creations, so why not head on over to the blog and enter your project?

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment