Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Thinking of You

My card for today was created with a paper kit I purchased from Create and Craft TV. I love the beautiful colors of these foiled papers and the matching toppers and sentiments. 
First I adhered the designer paper to the card stock base. Then using one of my larger Spellbinders scalloped oval dies, I cut an opening in the card front. Next I used a smaller scalloped oval to trim the topper down to fit inside the larger oval and adhered to the inside of the card with pop dots. I added bright pink satin ribbon to the top and bottom of the card. Using pop dots I placed the sentiment panel over the bottom pink ribbon and added a pink gem.

My husband and I have family living in New York City, South Carolina, Arizona and Virginia and I am trying to build up a stash of cards like this to send to them from time to time. With the noscost of travel being so expensive, we don't get to see them. We do keep in contact through email and facebook, but I think sending a note through the mail means so much more to the recipient.

Time to get back to work. Have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting,

Hugs from Ohio,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment