Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pink Rosebud

As promised, I have another card to share with you from the Fun Stampers Journey February Bloom Kit. This time I used the rose stamp and my prisma colored pencils to create a beautiful rose.
The card base is Lemon Grass card stock. Bubble Gum card stock was added to the base using pop dots. Next the Black dotted card stock and the black panel with the window was added to this layer with pop dots. Before added the window pattern, the pink satin ribbon was tied in a bow around the panel. The black thread was loosely wrapped and adhered to the back of the white circle with tape runner. Then I added the banner to the back of the circle with tape runner. Using pop dots the circle was added to the card. The decorative paper clip was place on the circle and after fussy cutting the rose and leaves I used pop dots to add them to the circle. The leaves were created by stamping the rose bud on white card stock, coloring the leaves and then fussy cutting just the leaves to add to the rosebud image.

I love working with this beautiful satin ribbon. It is so soft and comes in delicious colors. Once my hubby and I move my craft room (hopefully for the last time) I want to order more of this gorgeous ribbon. 

If you would like to see what other products Fun Stampers Journey has to offer,  just click on the badge on the right hand side of my blog. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for visiting with me today.

Hugs,
Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment