Monday, February 15, 2016

Rosebud Get Well

Hello everyone. This week I would like to share the cards I created from my Fun Stampers Journey February Bloom Kit. The stamp set is called "Glass Blooms" and can be colored to give a stained glass effect to the image. The kit contains five image stamps and 3 greetings.


For my first card I used my scholar prisma color pencils on the rosebud stamp. The base card was created with the Pineapple Smoothie card stock. The 3 flower stamp was stamped onto the Whip Cream card stock in a random pattern. Next I adhered the black striped vellum layer to the stamped panel and adhered to the base. The black circle was given added dimension with pop dots and the card pin/sentiment was pushed through one of the pop dots to attach to the card. Before adding the image, I loosely wrapped the black thread and adhered to the black circle with tape runner. Last, I fussy cut the image and added pop dots for dimension.

All of the papers and card stock are pre-cut and included in the kit along with the thread, card holders, and instruction booklet.

These kits are fabulous when you need to make a quick card. I love all the fun elements for decorating the cards.

Well, that's it for today. I will have another card to share with you tomorrow.

Hugs,
Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment