Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Warm Thoughts

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to be the hostess for the Sisterhood's challenge "Warm Thoughts". How do you stay warm during the cold winter months? I love to sit under a warm blanket and sip hot tea or cocoa while reading or watching a movie. When I have to go outside, I always make sure to wear gloves or mittens. My hands are always cold and this winter has been particularly hard on them.

For the focus of my project, I chose this mitten file for my Silhouette Cameo.


I started with a base of white card stock and adhered a panel of DCWV's snowflake paper. Using a Martha Stewart snowflake punch I made snowflakes from white and teal card stock. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's "Hugs and Wishes" stamp set (2007), stamped with black India Ink.

I am hoping for an early Spring. Do you think if I start working on Spring and Summer projects now that Spring will get here sooner?

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me today. Don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood to check out the inspiration projects by my 'sistahs'. We would love to see your projects.

Hugs from Ohio,
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Terri and I love your photo staging ... nicely done on both counts! Stay warm ... sure is snowing like crazy today! Saying a prayer that our families stay safe out on those roads!

    ReplyDelete