Thursday, July 7, 2016

Petite Gift Boxes

Hello again! Yesterday I shared a photo of the necklaces I created for little girls. Today I would like to share the gift boxes I created for them. These little boxes were made using my Envelope Bunch Board. They are easy to make and and quick to put together.


The designer paper is from DCWV's Nana's Nursery Baby Girl Pack and is the thickness of a light weight card stock. I thought the delicate designs and colors would be perfect for these boxes. I found the paper flowers in the $1.50 bins at Michaels. Red line tape was used to put the boxes together. You can find the directions for these boxes here. Sam Hammond, the lady doing the tutorial, is from the UK, but she has the measurements in inches and centimeters.

Hopefully the necklace and gift box set will be good sellers. I still have to make a gift card or tag to go with them. That is on my list for tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me. Don't forget there is a new challenge beginning over at Crafting With An Attitude today. You have until 8pm Sunday, July 31st to enter. Be sure to stop by and see the beautiful inspiration projects my design team has created.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment