Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bright, Colorful Get Well

The card I am sharing with you today is "CASED" from the card found here. This is one of the cards my friend, Judy, and I used for our card class on Saturday, August 6th. We only had two ladies, but both are planning to come back next month and hope to bring friends with them.
I found this lime green card stock in my stash and then added the designer paper by DCWV. The flower is a silk daisy with a pearl added to the center. I used my Martha Stewart doily punch to create the border on the folded corner. The folded part is adhered with a glue runner. I used glue dots to adhere the flower, button and ribbon. As you can see, I forgot to add the sentiment before I took the picture. This would also make a beautiful birthday, thinking of you, Mother's Day or other card.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me today. 

 Have a great day!

Hugs,
Terri

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card..Thank you for dropping by my blog..
    Love
    Richa
    apaper-palette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete