Monday, September 5, 2016

Aqua Sympathy

Isn't this floral image from Pinterest gorgeous? I love the soft colors and thought it would be perfect to use on a sympathy card.
 Once again I chose a designer paper from one of Michael's Recollection pads. I used white to create the mat for the image. The senitment was stamped with black India ink and pop dots were used to create dimension.The border was created using one of my Fiskars border punches.
The butterfly was created by cutting two butterflies with a Memory Box die and layering one on top of the other. Then to finish off my card I added an aqua satin bow.

With all the beautiful images I am finding on Pinterest, I will have my stash of cards built up in no time. 

Thank you for stopping by and visiting.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment