My project for today is one that I "CASED" from Pinterest found here:
I started with a 4 1/4" x 11" card base folded in half using SU's Really Rust card stock. Next I added a 5 1/4" x 4" panel of beige card stock. The image panel is matted with a 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" Really Rust mat. The maple leaf from SU's "Autumn Leaf Prints" stamp set was stamped onto cream card stock (3 14/" x 4 1/2") with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. Scattered Straw distressed ink was sponged over and around the leaf first. Next I sponged Shabby Shutters and last Wild Honey distressed inks. Brown organdy ribbon was wrapped around the panel and tied in a bow, then the panel was adhered to the base with glue runner.
This will be one of the cards for my card class in October. I still have to decide on a design for the second card and a 3D project.
Thanks for visiting with me today. Stay safe and Happy Crafting.