Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Fall Blooms

I love all the beautiful fall flowers that are starting to appear. My favorites are sunflowers, zinnias, dahlias and chrysanthemums. My project for today was a very quick and easy card.
After printing this beautiful image from Pinterest, I cut it down and added mats of dark green and kraft. card stock. The card base is from a set I purchased at Joann's. I added a piece of burlap ribbon, then added the image panel on top. Next, I punched a fancy label from the kraft card stock and the green card stock. I cut the green label in half, then place glued each half to the ivory offsetting it enough to look like a shadow. The sentiment was stamped with Fun Stampers Journey "Dark Roast" ink. I also inked the edges of the tag with the same color. Last I added the bow made from white dotted burlap ribbon.

I am having so much fun working with the images I find on Pinterest. I've used most of what I had printed, so now it's off to find more.

Thanks for visiting with me today.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment