Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Guy's Get Well

While looking through my collection of cards, I realized that I don't have a lot of get well cards to send to men. That was my goal for today. 





Looking through my stamp sets, I happened upon the "Walk in the Wild" set by Stampin' Up. I haven't used this set very much and decided that this little quail stamp would be perfect. Then I remembered the grass stamp from the Wetlands stamp set and my card design came together.

The quails were stamped on a cream card stock with Fun Stamper's Journey Dark Roast ink. Then I used the same ink to stamp the grass onto the bottom of the grass card stock. I created a mat from dark brown card stock and adhered the quail panel to it. Next I added this panel to the card base and added a brown organdy ribbon tied in a knot. The get well tag was created with my Stampin' Up word punch and adhered under the ribbon with glue dots.

I will definitely be using these stamp sets to create more masculine cards.

That's all I have for you today. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment