Friday, September 2, 2016

Hello Blue Butterfly

Now that my 4 year old granddaughter is in preschool every afternoon until 3:45pm, I have time to work on some projects. I am trying to build my card stash with sympathy, get well and note cards.

I found some beautiful pictures of butterflies and flowers on Pinterest and wanted to use them as the focal point. I love the bright blue of this butterfly among the green and orange background.


The background paper is from Michael's Recollection paper adhered to a white card stock base. Next I added a heart doily. The mat for the image is cut from bright blue card stock and adhered to the doily. After adding the white organdy ribbon, I placed a white pearl in each corner of the image. Last I stamped the sentiment with black India ink.

I printed enough images to keep me busy for a while. Needed some ideas for quick and simple, yet elegant cards. I am very happy with the finished project.

Well, back to work. Hope to have lots more to share with you next week.

Thanks for dropping by and as always "Have a great day!"

Hugs,
Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment