Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pocket Money

Hello everyone! As I told you yesterday I needed to begin working on gift card holders. So today, I have three designs to share with you. The instructions can be found here.

These card holders were very easy and quick to put together.  Just a 3 1/4" x 10" piece of card stock scored at 4" and 8". The sleeve is a 7 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of card stock scored at 7" and 3 1/2".

I used DCWV Christmas designer paper for the sleeves. Before folding and gluing the flap for the gift card, I used Versamark and two different size snowflake stamps to stamp the inside and outside of the card. Secure the 2" flap with sticky strip to form the card pocket. To make the sleeve, fold on the score lines, add adhesive to the 1/2" flap and fold 4" side down to adhere to 2" flap. Decorate as desired.

I used my fancy label punch to make the sentiment tag. I used my brown and red ink pads to swipe color around the edges of the labels for the red and green card holders.

I hope you enjoyed my project or today. Now back to work on more Christmas projects.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment