Thursday, October 6, 2016

Sunflower Sprite

Today our new challenge at Crafting With An Attitude begins. As always, the challenges are "Anything Goes". Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Aurora Wings
 
I chose this cute "Sunflower Sprite" as the focal point of my card.

Prismacolor Scholar colored pencils were used to color the image. I fussy cut around the image then layered it onto a white scalloped circle, lime green scalloped circle and a paper doily with pop dots.

The background paper is by DCWV adhered to a white card base. The sentiment was stamped with brown ink onto a panel of yellow, then layered onto a strip of lime green and adhered onto the card with tape runner. The yellow foam rick rack has been in my stash forever, but didn't know what to use it for until now. Last I added the two daisy buttons with dots. Last I added the yellow grosgrain ribbon and tied it into a knot.

If you would like to enter this fun challenge, just head over to the Crafting With An Attitude Challenge Blog and check out my design team's inspiration projects and enter your creation. 

The challenge ends at 8pm (est) Sunday, October 29th to enter. No back dating please and a limit of 3 entries per person.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment