Monday, October 10, 2016

Your A Classic

Masculine cards have always been difficult for me to create. I have been working hard to do better with my designs. Today I want to share my card made with an image I found on Pinterest using an vintage car.


The card base is from a set of cards and envelopes I found on sale at Michaels. The blue on the image and my card base were a perfect match. Next I cut a mat from black card stock and one from silver and layered them onto my card base. The image was adhered onto the silver using a tape runner. The gears were cut from black card stock on my Silhouette Cameo. I am still trying to decide if I want to add ribbon and if so, what color to use - black or silver?

I am very happy with the way my card turned out. I am beginning to feel better about making cards for guys.

Well, that's all for today.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment