Monday, March 6, 2017

Pink Paisley Onesie

My friend, Judy, is having a baby shower for her older daughter on March 12th. I have had instructions for creating a onesie baby card for quite awhile, but forgot about it. So over the weekend while trying to decide on the card I wanted to create, I found it.

The designer paper is from Paper Boutique's "Baby Girl" pad. I used my Fiskars Scallop punch to created the lace on the sleeves and my 1 1/2" SU scalloped punch to create the lace around the neck and leg openings. The white bow has a pearl in the center and has been in my stash forever. The sentiment on the inside of the card reads: "a baby is a wee bit of heaven, drifted down from above,
a handful of happiness, a heart full of love."

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of this precious little girl. Judy's daughter was told she would never be able to have children, so this baby is extra special. A true gift from God.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me. Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
 Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment