Thursday, May 4, 2017

Fancy Sunbonnet Flowers

Today begins a new challenge at Crafting With An Attitude. For my project I chose this cute image of a little sunbonnet girl holding a pot of flowers from Bugaboo Stamps, our sponsor. The Top Winner of this challenge will receive e images from Bugaboo.

 I used my Spectrum Noire colored pencils to color the image. I love the rich colors they give my images. Using my Nestibilities scalloped circles I cut out the image and the mat. Next I stamped the sentiment with Fun Stampers Journey "Grape Fusion" ink and matted with a strip of violet card stock to match the mat around the image. The butterfly is from the floral department at Pat Catan's. On the inside I added a sentiment and 2 butterflies stamped with the "Grape Fusion" ink.

Are you up to the challenge? Hurry on over to Crafting With An Attitude and enter your project. Don't forget to check out my Design Teams gorgeous inspiration projects. Remember this is a month long challenge and is always "Anything Goes". Have fun and hope to see you there.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment