Thursday, July 6, 2017

Jocelyn's Peacock

I am excited to show you my project for the Crafting With An Attitude challenge beginning to day. I chose this beautiful image from Lacy Sunshine as the focal piece. 

The image was colored with Spectrum Noire colored pencils then adhered to a panel of lavender card stock. I used my ticket notch punch on each corner and added a white pearl. To add dimension, I added pop dots and adhered to this beautiful lace designer paper by DCWV.

This image takes me back to my childhood and the love of riding the Carousel. Of course, the carousels back then only had horses. I hope this brings back wonderful memories for you.

Now, head on over to Crafting With An Attitude to see the inspiration projects my DT has for you. You may enter up to 3 projects.

The challenge ends 7pm, Sunday July 30th and winners will be announced on Wednesday,  August 2nd.

Have a great day,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment