Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I See Spots

Today begins a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and I am so excited to be the hostess. The theme of this challenge is "I See Spots". Create a project with dots as your focus.

I found this pretty design paper by DCWV in my stash and loved the bright dots.
After adhering the dot designer paper to my card base, I cut a strip of blue to make a mat, then added the bright yellow satin ribbon. Using my large oval Nestibilities and Cut 'n Boss machine, I created the scalloped frame from yellow with white dot designer paper. Next I stamped my image by Just For Fun stamps on white card stock and used my large oval Nestibility die cut the panel. The sentiment panel and frame were created with my SU 1 1/2" scallop circle punch and SU 1 1/4" circle punch.

These panels were adhered to the front of the card using pop dots for dimension. The image and sentiment were stamped with Fun Stampers Journey "Dark Roast" in.

Now it's your turn to share your creations. Head on over to the Sisterhood for more inspiration projects from my sistahs. You have until 8pm, Sunday November 5th to enter. Limit of 3 entries per person.

8 comments:

  1. Super fun and pretty card Terri ( a fun challenge choice, too)!
    DT 'Sistah' Diane {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane. Wanted to do something other than fall or Halloween. Your card is so pretty.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Dar. You card is beautiful. Love the banner and gorgeous bow.

      Delete
  2. Love all your spots Terri ... cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is spot on Terri! ;) :)) I love your combi of spots and flowers. Thanks for this month's theme, I had so much fun creating my card for it! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, Terri! I love your layout, choice of stamp and designer paper. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fun , fresh colors of your background paper. Pretty stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Terri! I love all the colorful dots to coordinate with the dots in your frames! It's a sweet, beautifully designed creation! Thank you for becoming my new Networked Blogs follower. I am your newest google follower! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete