Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Let's Party!

Hello everyone! A new challenge begins today at the Stinkin' Inkers. This month's theme is "Monster Mash". Create a projects with monsters as your focus. For example: aliens, superheroes, witches, mummies, goblins,etc.

For my project, I chose this sweet monster image called "Monster Party" by Pink Gem Designs.
I started with a base of gray card stock. Next, using my bare branch die from Memory Box, I cut three trees and adhered them to the base. The monsters were colored with my Spectrum Noire pencils. Then I fussy cut around the image and adhered with pop dots for dimension. I added red/white twine for the balloon and added a bow.

Looks like these little guys might do a little trick or treating on their way to the party. Be sure to give them a treat if you pass by them on Halloween.

Why not join in the fun? Stop by the Stinkin' Inkers challenge blog for more adorable inspiration projects from my design team and enter your own creation.
You have until 7pm, Friday October 27th to enter. Limit of 3 entries per person.

Happy Crafting!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment