Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Little Mermaid

The Sisterhood of Crafters has a new challenge beginning today and Diane is our hostess. The theme for this challenge is:
"Magical Fairy Garden" 
Use anything magical as your focus: for example - a fairy, unicorn, gnome, rainbow, etc.

For my project, I chose this sweet little mermaid and her fishy companion. 
 
I started with a base card of light blue, added a black mat, then added a panel of DCWV designer paper. The rock was fussy cut from black paper. After coloring the mermaid, fish and starfish with prismacolor pencils, I fussy cut around them and used pop dots to give them dimension. 

If you are looking for a fun challenge, why not head on over to the Sisterhood and check out the inspiration projects by my sistahs and enter your own creations. Limit of 3 entries per person.

Hope to see you there.
Terri

5 comments:

  1. Your little Mermaid is as cute as can be Terri..a fabulous card for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a cute mermaid! That is something I don't have in my stamp stash. And great job fussy cutting! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Terri! You did some incredible fussy cutting there on that mermaid!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just too cute and great colouring with your Prismas, I have them and love using them too! Have a great week! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete