Thursday, October 25, 2018

Pete

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share a project for my first inspiration post at LeAnn's World 101.

I started with a white card stock base and added a panel green paper. Next I added a brown mat for the image panel. Using a light green ink I stamped the background trees, then added medium green trees and last used a darker green for the trees closest to Pete. The image was colored with Prisma color pencils. I fussy cut around the image and added pop dots for dimension and then added the three flowers in the corner. You can find this darling image here.

You still have time to enter our current challenge at LeAnn's World 101. We would love to see your creations. The design team have some fabulous ispiration projects to share, so stop by and give us a shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment